Monday 8 June 2009

Last weekend of the first cycle


The next step is Andorra!

A weekend with practicing with Y on the Saturday, and then theory with C on the Sunday. Very interesting, but it does make me wonder what is in store for me at the end of the month. C talked a bit more about the conflicts within France, and the different schools of thought....and his opinion! So we'll see.

Also, he talked about the possibility that there will be a formal recognition of the profession of sophrologist......and that would be good.

I'm thinking of other possibilies of how to use sophrology in my work. I just hope that the school accepts my proposition of teaching it to the BTS students.

And I really need to keep working on myself...if it works on me it could work on anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment