Sunday 8 November 2009

Early morning



A very autumnal morning, and I went for a walk. The other photos can be found on http://picasaweb.google.com/karenjgdferguson/Walk8thNovember?authkey=Gv1sRgCMPxw57O0KH3dg#

I am pleased with myself, because I did what I said I would do. Jonothan Roche was doing his last ironman, and to support him I undertook to do a 5k.....in fact the route that I took was nearer 7. This being sunday, I had the time, and I enjoyed it. Aswell as the cows, two deer ran in front of me, but as they were fast, a fairly long way away, and in the trees, I didn't manage any photos of them. The hunters were out, I could hear the shots, but I don't know if it was at the deer.

Whilst walking I thought about lowering the bar, and actually aiming for something achievable; that way I might manage to do it. So my plan is that I shall do the long walk one of the days in the weekend, (or somthing similar if I am at Jacques) Callenetics the other weekend day, and now to try the NEWO cds again, and see if I can't get them to work.

I also was conscious; of the mist, the frost, the light, my posture, the sounds. And I was conscious that I was not conscious 100% of the time! My thoughts would wander, and fly away altogether on some occasions.......

I'll take the camera on my walks, and try to track the seasons. Calum does that so well. I have a very different type of scenery, however I am sure that I can try to use the camera to show how varied it can be throughout the year. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment